Wednesday, July 30, 2008

There's more to life than meets the eye

This word makes me remember what my husband told me two days ago. The conversation started because my husband kept trying to persuade me to resign from my recent job. If it happens, my resignation would be the third resignation I have made in my life. It's hard to accept his advice for the first time. He said that in life it is not only earning money, but making yourself became more worthy by using not only your money but your knowledge and your capability to help the other people. That should have been my first plan when I decided to join my husband in Australia. With my condition now, I have to spent ten hours a day at work, I almost didn't have the opportunity to study, whereas that should be my first priority because I have promise my self, when I am to Indonesia I want to get involved in developing education matters. And now I only have one year to go. There are so many things that I must catch up. Yeah...life would be worthy if we can do something for other people.

No comments: