Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Inner Beauty

All the time, I only believe in inner beauty and not the outer. Why? Because since I was young, I have been a little bit different from two of my sisters. They are pretty and I am not. I am just an ordinary person. That's why I always try to make my self confident by believing that becoming a good person is more important than to have a beautiful face. It seems like it is hopeless, but because of that I can always stand it if somebody is teasing me by making a joke of my appearance.
I grew up, and even now the inner beauty has become very famous. As a woman, of course I want to look pretty too, but I am not making it the most important thing in my life. So as long as somebody clean, have good attitude, have huge heart, they can look pretty. That what we call The Inner Beauty.

No comments: