Saturday, November 1, 2008

A True Friend is the one who can make you cry

When my teacher said to write about one phrase that described a True Friend, suddenly I remembered one of my friend or at least for my he is my friend. Why I said that because he actually always said that he never can't be my friend. I absolutely no doubt about the meaning of the phrase "A True friend is the one who can make you cry".
My friend that I mentioned before was the one who always supported me in my career but didn't want to be recognized. He always want to look like a cruel person in front of me; almost wasn't easy to make him smile; very serious at least with me; giving me a lot of task and always trying to keep a distance. The first time, I really didn't understand why he did it to me. What did I do which made him did that to me?
After a while, I became understand that he actually wanted to make me as his staff whom stronger, more independent, and he could trust and depend on. He did all of the cruel things just only because he had difficulties to deal with my character. It needed time to understand and believe the fact. But after a while, I tried to see the flashback of my career.
Even though he made me cry couple times, a should believe that he only tried to make me a better person everyday. Now I realized that he had become one of the most influential person in my life.
I was the young person who tried to face the professional environment and become a mature person who felt confident with all her capability. Thanks friend......

No comments: