Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Greates Talent

If somebody asked me "What's your talent?". The answer will be "I have no idea". Why I have to answer like that is because I really don't know what's actually my hidden diamond which hasn't been sharpened inside me.
If the talent was genetically being given by our parents, Why I could be like my father who is really good in art, sport, and communication. My father is an artist, a sportsman, and a great communicator. When he was young, he was a badminton champion, he played a lot of kinds a sport. He drew and painted pictures, he made sculptures. He even played a lot of different kinds of musical instrument easily. And even the rest of my family too.
I have six brothers and sisters. All of them have great talent in art. My eldest brother is very good in naturalism painting. My second brother is very good in making cartoons and photography and he even has his own studio for business. My third brother is very good in abstract painting and he joined with a lot of exhibitions in my home town. My youngest brother is photography lover and movie maker. My eldest sister is fashion designer and he just found her talent 5 years ago. I think she is lucky. My other sister is an architect and one of her project was McDonald's builing in my home town. What's about me? Until now I still cant's draw the proportion right of a chicken.
How about sport? Both of my sisters were very good in sport when they were young. They were always choose as player in their school sport club and even in my local community. I like sport too. And my biggest achievment was Ju-Jitsu National Champion. I still felt that I just lucky at that time. Or is it my greatest talent?
In other things that I am doing, I ma just an ordinary person. I just do everything in common way. But as an ordinary person, I am quiet happy and accept my self be the way I am. Maybe I never know what exactly is my great talent, but I can only really be sure that I am a hard worker, very loyal to everything that a believe, eager to learn new things in my way to search for my greatest talent. So even if maybe I never find my greatest talent, I will always try to enjoy being myself, just an ordinary person.

No comments: