Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nobody Understand Me !

That was a sentence which applied to me when I was still teenage. At that time, I thought that almost everybody didn't want to understand me. I remembered when I want to see a movie with my friend in the cinema. I love movies, but I know that it was impossible for me to see a movie on my own, because I never had enough money. My parents wouldn't spend their money only for such a thing, because they weren't rich and they seven children to take care of. At that time my friend insisted on paying the ticket for me (actually he want to ask my brother). I agreed but I had to take the consequences after that. I was being punished.
Another time, I joined a martial art club, but again my mother didn't agree with my choice. At that time I just thinking about trying to protect myself because I had a lot of activities. Sometime I had to do the activity at night, like attending some club's meeting. My mother always said that I was a woman, and as a woman I had to look graceful. I definitely didn't agree with her.
Another time, I protested to my parents about being treated differently that two of my sisters. I thought that my parents didn't love me as much as they loved my other sisters, and I thought that they didn't want to understand me. I only wanted to make them proud of me but in my own way.

No comments: