Saturday, November 1, 2008

Memories at School

I remembered the time when I was a junior high student. I had so much fun in school. I had four best friend at that time. Two boys and two girls. All my best friends were clever student. Three of them were always amongst the five best student in our school. I was lucky to have them, because they were very patient to teach me especially in Maths, Physical Science and English. But on the other side, I was better in sport that them. So if our class had to compete in "Class Meeting" I could make them proud too.
Something that I remembered was I always walked together with one of my best friends to go home. When my father bought me a new bike because I got a best award at one time, then I gave my best friend a lift to go home.
Sometimes we did homework together at one of our homes. After that we played a game or rode a bike. Sometime we read a new book that belong to my one of my best friend. She was book collector. We really liked "The five famous-Enid Blyton". My best friends had all of the series.
Now we have grown up and have our own lives with our own families. Three of my friends have become engineers. I am an accountant. But sadly one of my best friends lost her short memories. She still can remember us, but she can't easily understand about what's going on around her. I still fell very sorry for my friend.

No comments: